Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Earl, skateboarding glories, and the MegaRamp

 

Skate1_thumb_thumbI used to (or at least tried to) be a skateboarder when I was younger… much younger…

<-- This is me… no kidding…

 

Stop laughing please… ;)

However… Earl, with no doubt, is the responsible of a ninety per cent of my laughter in the last years. For those of you who don´t know, Jason Lee was is a very good professional skateboarder, and co-founder of Stereo Skateboards. The point is that, Earl still has it... (Look at the tre flip)

 

Hilarious! As a youtube freak says:

“Jason Lee is now officially my new favorite person... sorry Jesus”

 

Another guy from my old times that still rocks riding a skateboard. Rodney Mullen. Is he around 45 right? I´d like to be like that when I´m 45…

 

Next: Danny Way. I watched him skateboarding here in Pamplona like around 15 years ago. You have to be insane to jump over the Great Wall of China with a skateboard… don´t you?

 

But probably you have to be even worse to do a backflip in the same MegaRamp WITH A TRYCICLE!!!… by Travis Pastrana

 

Juas!

No comments: